What’s in it For You?
We’re invested in our team and offer education reimbursement, training and growth opportunities, support of professional memberships/certifications, access to an employee & family assistance plan, competitive benefit packages, employer matching RRSP, bonus incentive program, and company swag.
We host regular KOR Knowledge sessions run by our Team Members to share more about their role and department initiatives. We have a monthly lunch and shadow program where Team Members are paired to go for lunch on the company then shadow each other in their work environment to get to know others on a more personal and professional level.
Our LOGIK-PACC peer recognition program allows team members to recognize their colleagues for living the values.
With Logikor since 2011
- What do you love most about working at Logikor & your job? Logikor = The freedom of choice to be able to make my own decisions with the full backing of the company. My Job = Meeting people & creating and nurturing relationships.
- What skill or experience do you value most that you’ve gained? Learning to have comfort in my job.
- How would you describe the team? The teams are very accommodating and acceptable of changes in routine when necessary.
- What would you say to someone looking to join our team? As part of the team, you will be treated with respect and considered a human being not a number on a timecard. You will be treated like family, not an employee.
With Logikor since 2008
- What do you love most about working at Logikor & your job? Logikor = The business strives for, incorporates, and embraces the latest technology and concepts; it’s a huge opportunity to learn. My knowledge and skill set has expanded, and I am still presented with improvement opportunities. My Job = The creativity factor, the ability to create something that makes life easier for me or the team is more than satisfying.
- What skill or experience do you value most that you’ve gained? Expanding my role into newer, exciting areas of technology where my interest lies. Traveling to the USA, Hong Kong, etc. to help set up our divisions was a learning opportunity and a boost to my professional self-confidence. Our success over the years just bolstered that.
- How would you describe the team? Intelligent, responsive, customer-driven, and resourceful. All initiatives, meetings, and discussions lead to something great and benefit the company, the customer, or (usually) both.
- What would you say to someone looking to join our team? Submit a resume!
With Logikor since 2015
- What do you love most about working at Logikor & your job? Logikor = I believe in our vision & mission and enjoy providing solutions to our customers. My Job = Everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. It creates a team environment, where everybody is there for each other.
- What skill or experience do you value most that you’ve gained? Working in a collaborative environment, the silos are removed, and I am exposed to all business areas.
- How would you describe the team? Very friendly, welcoming, and always willing to support each other. We work hard and have fun while doing it!
- What would you say to someone looking to join our team? Come join a dedicated team that cares about you as a person. There is a genuine spirit of cooperation and shared goals surrounding our mission and providing solutions for customers.
With Logikor since 2020
- What do you love most about working at Logikor & your job? Logikor = The growth opportunities are incredibly motivating. It’s fantastic to be part of a company that is always growing. My Job = Being part of a team who value my contributions, learning from my colleagues, and growing with the company.
- What skill or experience do you value most that you’ve gained? Strengthening my knowledge in all aspects of logistics, gaining exposure to project management, process improvement, employee development, as well as project work in different disciplines.
- How would you describe the team? Welcoming, driven, open communication between every department at all levels, and open to new ideas while challenging us to reach the shared goal of ‘A World Without Waste’.
- What would you say to someone looking to join our team? If you want a workplace that genuinely supports and empowers its employees, then Logikor is the right place for you.