Great plans are only as good as their execution. We coordinate the global flow of materials and information through the entire supply chain, providing visibility and, when things go wrong, we fix them.
By utilizing our freight forwarding solution, clients are in full control of their freight networks and logistics strategies. Our 24 hour, 365 day/year team of professionals will handle everything from carrier tendering through to proof of delivery, helping you sleep at night. We are a licensed non-vessel operating carrier (NVOCC).
We can utilize the client’s carriers or our own vast network of thoroughly vetted and cost competitive carrier relationships based upon client preference. We have expertise in managing shipments across all modes on a global basis as well as the coordination of shipments requiring special permitting (e.g. oversize, explosive).
Clients are empowered to focus more of their time driving strategy and improvement, while we take care of ensuring everything moves according to plan.
We customize our solution to align with each client’s desired level of resource engagement.
- Increased control, reduced risk and peace of mind
- Cost reduction through efficiency, reduced carrier rates, improved effectiveness and performance
- Increased customer (internal and external) satisfaction
- Improved decision making
- Capture increased value from better utilizing staff
What We Do
- Assist in setting up highly efficient workflows, access, and visibility. Users may be segmented into teams and different process steps can show up for each team to complete.
- 24 / 365 active tracking and management across all modes and on a global basis
- Sourcing – We continuously search the market and build strong relationships. We are able to qualify and onboard carriers quickly. We are an active partner in the C5C network which gives us access to high quality agents in every part of the world.
- Qualification – We fully vet our carriers to ensure they meet our minimum standards and then apply additional qualification elements specific to our clients’ needs. We consider factors like licenses and operating authorities, insurance coverage, and customs requirements. We regularly reassess qualification status.
- Negotiation – We use numerous methods of securing capacity including volume guarantees, tariffs, and spot-buys.
- Performance Management – We actively monitor, measure, report, and follow-up on carrier performance. We recognize strong performance and take decisive action with poor performance.
- Tendering – We tender shipments to the using sophisticated logic and customizable alternative approaches ranging from sequential, timed tenders to mass tenders and postings. We are able to execute the entire tendering process without human intervention using LOGIKweb.
- Dispatch – We ensure every load starts and finishes on-time and completes everything in between according to plan. We generate and file all necessary shipping documents (e.g. BOLs, Customs declarations). We manage any issues that arise including traffic and weather delays.
- Customizable visibility and reporting that puts the right information in the hands of everyone who needs it in real-time. This includes dashboards, scorecards, alerts, and queries.
- Leverage SmartPhones, Tablets, and other web-enabled devises to capture event updates and share information. This applies to the carriers, our client’s, their suppliers, and partners.